Sautéed Liver and Cucumber
- - 2/3 cup cucumber
- - 2-3 oz pork liver
- - Small piece of ginger
- - 3-4 mushrooms mushrooms
- - 1 tbsp peanut oil (divided)
- - Pinch of sugar
- - Pepper
- - Tapioca flour
- - Shaoxing Rice Wine
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Remove seeds from cucumber and clean mushrooms. Cut the liver, cucumber, mushrooms and ginger. Sprinkle liver with Shaoxing wine and brush with tapioca flour.
Heat the pan, pour a little oil and add meat. Cook over high heat, remove before completely cooked.
In another pan add oil and saute ginger, cucumber and mushrooms. Then add the meat, add salt, sugar and pepper. Simmer over medium heat. Thicken with tapioca flour.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (418 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 4/5 (123 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.