- 1-2 buckets of liver
- 1 cup flour depending on. How many livers you may need more
- 1tsp of onion powder or onion salt
- A pinch of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
I like to put my liver in a strainer and let water run over them for about 5 mins to wash some of the blood out..
While it's doing that
I mix all my ingredients together in a large Baggie
And I heat my cooking oil in a large pan and add my livers and let fry until a nice golden crisp
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.