Dad's Split Pea with Ham Soup
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Ham Bone with meat attached
- 2 cups Split Peas
- 1 cup Lentils
- Mrs. Dash
- Minced Garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Simmer ham bone with meat attached, salt, pepper & Mrs. Dash for 12 hours.
Drain of grease and remove bone.
Add peas & lentils.
Add seasonings to taste.
Simmer for 6 hours stirring occasionally.
Dad says "Enjoy"!
You'll also love
- Shahi pasanday 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chicken & Rice 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Winter Warming Leek and Potato Soup 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Clam chowder 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Ham Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe