Split pea recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: pea
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Split pea recipes
Dad's Split Pea with Ham Soup
Simmer ham bone with meat attached, salt, pepper & Mrs
- Ham Bone with meat attached
- 2 cups Split Peas
- 1 cup Lentils
- Mrs. Dash
- Minced Garlic
Food Mistakes You've Been Making Your Whole Life
Do you struggle with certain foods or find prep to be exhausting? Here are some basic but useful tips that will change your life.
Hammy Split Pea Soup
Brown the yellow onion in olive oil, at the bottom of a big pot
- Goya dried green split peas
- Yellow onion
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooked Ham bone
- with some meat still on it
- Olive Oil
A Guide To Choosing The Best Fruits And Veggies At Your Farmer's Market
Here's how to choose the best fruits and veggies at the market, to make your meals more delicious but also ensure your produce lasts longer!
Split Pea and Potato Soup
Boil Peas and Potatoes at moderate heat in half of the broth until quite tender
- 1 lb bag of split peas
- washed and drained
- 4 medium potatoes
- peeled and cubed
- 8 C Beef broth
- 2/3 C onion
- 6 Tbls Olive Oil
- 6 Tbls Butter
- 1 Tbls salt
Split Pea Soup
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients
- 2 cups dried split peas 500 mL
- 6 cups water
- 1 piece salt pork (2 oz/60 g)
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1/2 cup each of diced celery and carrots
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and dried savory
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper