Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- 1/2 kg Beef pasanday
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp haldi
- 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp fried onions
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- Roasted Masala
- 1 tbsp whole coriander
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp finely crushed coconut
- 2 tbsp peeled and chopped almonds
- green chilies, coriander leaves and julienne ginger for garnishing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Roast whole coriander, poppy seeds, crushed coconut and almonds. Grind it.
Marinate the pasanday with the roasted masala, yoghurt, haldi, ginger & garlic paste, garam masala, fried onions, red chili powder and salt. Marinate it for two hours in the refrigerator.
Heat oil. Add the marinate pasanday, stir and saute it for a while, then add some water and let it simmer until the pasandays are tender
Garnish it with green chilies, coriander leaves and julienne ginger.
You'll also love
- Easy Microwave Chicken & Rice 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Karen's Swiss Steak 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Baked Sloppy Joe Squares 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken biryani south Indian style 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Chili Blow Hole 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe