- 1 pkg. ham lunchmeat. or any thin sliced ham.
- 1 pkg. softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. minced sweet onion
- 1/8 garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Spread over ham, and roll them. Chill for a couple hours and serve.
You'll also love
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.1/5 (212 Votes)
- Tea Biscuits 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Mixed Broccoli Salad with Grapes... 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Soup with Gin 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- cheese cake mousse 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Balls 3.6/5 (85 Votes)
- End of line Ham casserole - crock... 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!