- 1 pkg. ham lunchmeat. or any thin sliced ham.
- 1 pkg. softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. minced sweet onion
- 1/8 garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Spread over ham, and roll them. Chill for a couple hours and serve.
You'll also love
- Guacamole 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken biryani south Indian style 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ POBLANO PUFF PASTRIES 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Microwave potato chips 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cream cheese dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pizza Dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- My father's Garlic Soup 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!