Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken Bites
More realistic than McDonald's chicken nuggets!
- Chicken breasts
- Garlic powder
- (or Shake n' Bake)
- Cooking oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the chicken breasts into chunks and douse with salt and pepper
Combine flour, garlic powder, paprika and oregano in a small bowl (or place the Shake n' Bake)
Coat the chicken chunks with the flour mixture and set aside
Heat shallow oil in a large skillet pan
Place the chicken chunks carefully in the pan and fry one side until brown. Flip to cook the other side until cooked.
Place cooked chicken chunks on a paper towel
Cover with Thai Chili sauce
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.3/5 (154 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (248 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt 4.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.