- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1/4 tbsp Tabasco sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Peel eggs & cut in half lengthways.
Remove yolks & place yolks in mixing bowl.
Place egg whites in tray
Mix ingredients with yolks and scoop into egg whites. Sprinkle with salt, pepper & paprika.
Place in fringe until ready to serve.
Sprinkle in chopped chives if you'd like.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!