Orange Crèmesicle Punch
- 2 gallons orange juice
- 3 2 liter bottles cream soda
- 1 gallon orange sherbet
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine juice and soda in punch bowl. Top with sherbet. Serve immediately.
Chill the juice and soda before making this punch.
You'll also love
- Flax Your Muscles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Poor Man's Miniature Pepperoni... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Trail mix 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Kid Friendly Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Happiest Green Smoothie on Earth 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tropical Punch Tea 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Pfun party punch 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sports Drink 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.