Tropical Punch Tea
A delightful cool beverage
- 1 can of Lipton Sweetened Lemon Instant Tea Mix (20 quarts size)
- 1- 12 oz. can of Mexican Mango Juice
- 1- 12 oz.can of Mexican Nectar Juice
- 1- 8 oz. can of Pineapple Juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix 1/2 gallon of warm water and tea mix. (This helps the powdered mix dissolve faster).
Stir in juices.
Add remaining 2.5 gallons of water
Chill and serve.
You'll also love
- Ugg's smoked apple cider 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Salad Dressing 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Mango Iced Tea 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Jamaican Flounder with Mango Lime... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Blushing Champagne 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Orange Crèmesicle Punch 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tea Biscuits 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Limeade Rum Punch 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.