All natural, dog friendly human food that is delicious and nutritious!
- Chicken thighs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil Chicken for at least 2 hours to allow the chicken to become extra tender and to fall off the bone.
Rinse chicken in cold water until cool
Remove cooled chicken from the bone
Steam kale for 15 plus minutes
Combine cooled chicken and kale in one bowl
Mix together & Serve!
Very easy to make and the babies will enjoy!
You'll also love
- My Mom's Noodle Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkey (Lunch meat) & Stove top... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Tacos (beef or chicken) 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Roast Chicken; Low and Slow 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Yogurt Cream Dessert 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled peaches 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Sausage and Kale pasta 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.