Cottage Cheese Salad
- 2 lb cottage cheese
- 1 large carton of Cool Whip
- 2 reg size packages of orange pineapple Jello
- 1 can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together well
Chill for 8 hours
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Green Eggs and Ham 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- VEGAN CRAB LIKE CAKES 4/5 (7 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (98 Votes)
- Beth's cream cheese dip 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Vegetarian Lasagna 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Steak & Bleu Cheese Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.