Cottage Cheese Salad
- 2 lb cottage cheese
- 1 large carton of Cool Whip
- 2 reg size packages of orange pineapple Jello
- 1 can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together well
Chill for 8 hours
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Creme Puff Cake 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
- BANANA PUDDING 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Cherry Cloud 4/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.