Green Eggs and Ham
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Green Food Coloring
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry eggs and ham.
You'll also love
- Oreo Cookie Balls 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- The Veal Burger 4/5 (22 Votes)
- super simple potatoe wedges 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Molten Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Savory Hamantaschen 3.6/5 (34 Votes)
- brown sugar baked ham 2.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Bagels 4/5 (41 Votes)
- Crispy Cherry Rice Treats 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!