Green Eggs and Ham
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Green Food Coloring
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Fry eggs and ham.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Bar Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pork chop with apple, and a hint... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Crispy Cherry Rice Treats 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- End of line Ham casserole - crock... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tender Babyback Ribs- in the oven! 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Quiche 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Molten Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!