Family-Friendly Meals To Make in 30 Minutes Or Less
You can get the whole family fed stat with these easy 30-minute recipes!
© How Sweet It Is
No longer do you have to put in an hour's worth or more of prep time to get a hearty Italian meal on the table. This skillet lasagna will surely please the fam with its layers of flavorful ground beef, healthy whole-wheat lasagna noodles, tomatoes and mozzarella with dollops of ricotta and torn basil leaves to top it all off. 10 minutes in the oven, and boom! Dinner is served.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.