Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- 1) Spinach
- 2) Black sesame seeds
- 3) Sugar
- 4) Soy Sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
1) Blanche spinach and press relatively dry.
2) Toast black sesame seeds.
3) In pestle and mortar, add sesame seeds and sugar. Grind until paste like.
4) Mix in soy sauce to thin out slightly.
5) Top sauce on pile of spinach.
You'll also love
- Sticky Rice 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggs mimosa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Fried rice with spring vegetables 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Savories- Buffalo style wings 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Ietch ( bulgur with tomatoes on... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Baked Shrimp 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Tortellini chicken cassarole 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegan Quinoa Salad 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe