Lemon Baked Shrimp
It looks fancy but it is quick and easy!
- 1 lb raw shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 lemon - sliced
- 1 envelope Italian dressing dry mix
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven 350 degrees
Spray a 13x9 baking dish.
Melt butter in bottom of baking dish
Make thin lemon slices and place in bottom of dish on top of melted butter.
Pull tails for thawed raw shrimp. Also, peel shrimp if not already peeled.
Place shrimp on top of lemons.
Sprinkle dried Italian dressing mix evenly over shrimp.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
After baking, remove shrimp only and discard lemon and butter. It is best served over a bed of rice!
You'll also love
- Baked Shrimp with Noodles 4.7/5 (85 Votes)
- Tortellini chicken cassarole 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Delicious Chicken Salad 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Mussel Soup 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Cornflake Cookies 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Applesauce Muffins 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Margarita 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Energy bars 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas