Baked shrimp recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Baked shrimp recipes
Baked Shrimp with Noodles
Preheat oven to 425 ° F. Cook the noodles 3 minutes in plenty of boiling water, drain
- 6-7 oz rice vermicelli
- 12 basil leaves
- 20 shrimp (medium size)
- 5 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Nuoc Mam
- 4 sprigs of cilantro
- Vegetable oil (for molds).
Lemon Baked Shrimp
It looks fancy but it is quick and easy!
- 1 lb raw shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 lemon - sliced
- 1 envelope Italian dressing dry mix