Cake "Tiger skin"
- 3 tbsp. flour , 1.5 st . sugar , 0.5 l . sour milk or any other dairy products , 1 tsp. soda , 3 tbsp . liter. cocoa.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl add sugar , add fermented baked , baking soda and flour. All mix thoroughly whisk or electric mixer on low speed. Divide the dough into two equal parts , one of them add cocoa , mixing , get the chocolate dough. You can add a 1 tbsp. liter. milk chocolate because the dough slightly thickish obtained . On a baking sheet greased with oil , spread with a spoon alternately two types of dough , forming a striped tiger back. I used a toothpick to get fancy pattern. Send the cake for 20 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven . Do not forget to check the readiness of a match . Here's a tiger skin turned out! Bon appetit!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!