Candy from curd
- Cottage cheese - 100 gr. Chocolates - 20 gr.; Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons; sour cream - 1 tbsp
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons; vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon; candied - tsp ground
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In bowl pour cheese, sugar, powder, cocoa and candied fruit.
Stir, add the sour cream and mix until smooth.
On average grater rub the chocolate.
Cottage cheese balls and ran in forming them into the chocolate chips.
You'll also love
- Thirati pal...A milk sweet. 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Cottage cheese, banana and caramel... 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Pineapple Jello Fruit Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanut-butter cheese ball 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Hobo eclairs 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Rock Candy 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- drunk bears 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Leah's Tiramisu 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.