Chocolate/Nutella Covered pretzels
Fun and easy snack to use as a harmless party treat.
- -Chocolate/Candy Melts
- -Pretzel Sticks
- -Sprinkles (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Dip your pretzels into your chocolate/nutella
Set your prepared sticks onto a tray
Sprinkle your pretzel sticks (optional)
Let them cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!