Chocolate/Nutella Covered pretzels
Fun and easy snack to use as a harmless party treat.
- -Chocolate/Candy Melts
- -Pretzel Sticks
- -Sprinkles (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Dip your pretzels into your chocolate/nutella
Set your prepared sticks onto a tray
Sprinkle your pretzel sticks (optional)
Let them cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- peach popcorn 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (49 Votes)
- Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Crunchy Nutella Mousse 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- nuttella cracker bites 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Almond Brittle 4/5 (21 Votes)
- mmpretzals 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!