By Mister P.
- 8 oz mascarpone
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3.5 oz of Nutella
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 eggs
- lady fingers or cookies
- cocoa powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Start by making coffee. Cool, then add the amaretto. Reserve.
Separate whites and yolks. If you have an electric mixer, start beating the egg whites. Meanwhile, mix the yolks with the mascarpone, stir well. After beating the egg yolks with the mascarpone, place the sugar.
Soften the Nutella in the microwave with two tablespoons of milk.
When the whites are beaten stiff, gently fold the yolks + sugar + mascarpone.
Start assembling. Take a square or rectangular pan (metal or glasses), and start with a row of ladyfingers soaked in coffee + amaretto. Do not overcrowd.
Add the Nutella diluted with milk. Add the mixture with the mascarpone.
Put another layer of ladyfingers, then the rest of the mascarpone. Sprinkle with cocoa.
Refrigerate for several hours. Usually I prepare this in the morning to eat that same evening. The tiramisu must be fresh.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Bar Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Home made Noodles 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Italian Beef 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Pana cotta with Mascarpone 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Affogatobout it! 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Nutella Mug Cake 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.