Nutella Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- an egg
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk with a fork until smooth.
Bake in microwave for 1.5 minutes.
Just add whipped cream and it's ready to eat!
You'll also love
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Brownie in a Mug 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberries with Chocolate Cream 4.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Raspberry Brownies 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Cake with Sour Cream 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Microwave Minute Rice Pudding 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Best Corn on the Cob 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crunchy Nutella Mousse 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!