German Apple Cake
moist and delicious
- 2 eggs
- 1 c olive oil
- 2 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 c chopped apples
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9X13 pan.
Beat oil and eggs til creamy. Add sugar and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients and add to wet. Fold in apples.
Spread into pan. Its thick. Bake for 45 mins. Let cool.
I like it with fresh whipped cream
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.