The Best Christmas Markets Around the World
What could be more beautiful than a city lit up & decorated for the holidays? Check out these stunning Christmas markets all over the world.
1/16 View slideshow
Credit © Flickr
Dating back to the year 1570, the Christkindelsmärik in Strasbourg, France is one of the oldest Christmas markets in Europe. It's also without a doubt one of the most stunning! Featuring 300 stalls with food, gifts, and more, this holiday festival also offers historical and cultural events that will make you feel as if you've been transported back in time.
Feeling festive? Check out these 10 Warming Drinks That Taste Like Christmas.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article