Sweet cottage Cheese
This is a high protein low fat snack
- 1/2c non fat cottage cheese
- 1/8c raisins
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice (I use agave syrup)
- 1-3 Tbs water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook raisins until plump in the water
Add cottage cheese, vanilla, cinnamon & sweetener to blender.
Blend well using water from raisins to make it the consistency you enjoy.
Add raisins after mixing is done & enjoy!
You'll also love
- Baked Corn Chips 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Arepas 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fresh Mint and Zucchini Soup 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet and Salty SPAM 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Okkarai 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.