Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup oil (or 1/2 cup oil & 1/2 cup applesauce)
- 2tsps vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups flour
- 2tsps baking soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp salt
- 6tbls cocoa
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350º
Mix dry ingredients together. Add liquid ingredients and mix well. Pour into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake 30-40 minutes. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Easy Pizza-sy! 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Escarole Soup 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Pound Cake Cookies 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Zucchini stuffed with ground beef 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Classic Chocolate Pie 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes 4/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!