- Focaccia bread
- Fresh tomatoes (any type)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano
- Garlic powder
- Extra virgin olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut the mozzarella cheese and top the focaccia bread with it.
Dice the tomatoes and place them on the focaccia.
Drizzle a touch of extra virgin olive oil on top.
Sprinkle dried oregano and garlic powder on top, to your taste.
Heat in a toaster over and enjoy the easiest homemade pizza ever!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!