Our best focaccia recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: rosemary
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Focaccia recipes
Heat milk, salt, and sugar on the stove until bubbles appear on the side of the pan
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 package yeast dissolved in 1/4 cup warm water
- 5 cups flour
20 throw-together meals for brown bag lunches
No need to slave over your brown bag lunches, in order to eat yummy and healthy food. Here are 20 recipes that come together in no time!
Cut the mozzarella cheese and top the focaccia bread with it
- Focaccia bread
- Fresh tomatoes (any type)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano
- Garlic powder
- Extra virgin olive oil