Big Mac Pizza
A unique twist on a favorite!
- Pizza dough (thawed)
- 1 lb uncooked hamburger
- 2 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 2 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup thousand island dressing
- 15 dill pickle slices
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Brown & drain hamburger, in the meantime roll out your pizza dough
Spread evenly with the thousand island dressing
Top with shredded cheese and cooked hamburger, place in the oven for 12 minutes or until done.
After the pizza is out of the oven, add the shredded lettuce & pickles. Enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!