Grilled Chicken Burger Patty
- 1) 500 grams of Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2) 1 tbsp of Oil
- 3) 1 tbsp of Ketchup
- 4) 1 tbsp of Soya Sauce
- 5) 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste
- 6) A Pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 7) A Pinch of Tandoori Masala
- 8) 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder or flakes
- 9) Juice of Half a Lemon
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken with oil, ketchup, soya sauce, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, tandoori masala, red chilli powder/flakes, and lemon juice.
Leave it for at least 2 hours.
Enjoy your burgers!
You'll also love
- asparagus casserole 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled Steak with Citrus Chile... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Mary's Meatloaf 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Steaks with... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken 5 pts 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Crab Cakes- Small Batchh 2 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Butter Chicken 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.