- 3 chicken breasts (3/4" thick and 4 oz. each)
- 1 tbs. margarine
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted (10 3/4 oz.)
- 1/4 C. water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown chicken in butter
Add onions and cook 1 - 2 mins.
Combine soup and water and pour over chicken
Bring to a boil
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 8 -10 mins. or until cooked
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.