Rate this recipe 4/5 (10 Votes)
- 8 oz spaghetti cooked
- chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 can cr of mushroom
- 1 can cr of chicken
- 1 c broth
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix and pour into greased dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Sloppy Joes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- kletskoppen 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandma McKay's Oven Fried Rice 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Ziti 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chipolte Chicken Bites 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Meatballs 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Super Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Bake 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe