Chicken Spagetti Bake
- 1 lb cooked spagetti noddles
- 2-4 chicken breast cooked and cubed
- sauté whatever veggies you want eg. green peppers onion spinach etc.
- 1 can cr. mushroom
- 2. c. chicken broth
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix all ing. above leaving out 1/2 c. cheese in 9x13 top with remaining cheese and bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 30 -40 min.
You'll also love
- Chickenetti 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegetable Bars 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- peanut butter chicken 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- BAMI 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Family Chicken Quesidillias 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Spinach Lasagna 2.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Casserole Redone 2.8/5 (54 Votes)
- chicken tortellini and pesto 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!