Chicken Noodle Casserole Redone
easy to make
- 2 can cream of mushroom
- 1 big can chunk chicken
- shredded mexican queso cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 22mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
cook noodles untill done
mic cream of mushroom with chicken then ad noodles
put in dish cover with cheese and crumbled crackers bake for 20 minutes
You'll also love
- Ritz Cracker Fluff 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Yum-Yum Pie 2.3/5 (110 Votes)
- Chicken with cream 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Sajji 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Overnight Breakfast casserole 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Ramen Noodle Pasta 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Bella Note Spaghetti. 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Biscuit Casserole 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.