Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- 6 Chicken Quarters
- 1 16 oz can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Cooking Sherry
- 1 T Butter
- 2 t Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/4 t Garlic Salt
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 med. bag of egg noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
In skillet cook chicken in butter, sherry and garlic salt for at least 20 min. Ensure chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and seasonings and let simmer for at least 30 to 45 min.
Cook noodles separately. When noodles are ready, drain and place in glass baking dish. Place chicken on top and pour sauce over. Bake at 300°F for around 20 minutes. Place sliced cheese on top of chicken after 15 minutes to allow to melt.
You'll also love
- Fresh Red Bean and Beef Chili 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Things 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lasagna 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Tomatoes stuffed with grilled... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- pastichio 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Stuff 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe