I love to make things with tomato sauce. And this is delicious!
- I batch tomato sauce + a sprinkle of Italian herb, sage, parsley, and basil
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 container frozen ravioli
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pour Ravioli into baking dish then add ravioli and mozzarella. Bake @ 350 for 15-20 minutes, until cheese on top melts.
You'll also love
- Pepper Steak 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Jambalaya bread 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- chile verde chicken enchaladas 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Simple Chicken and Dumplings 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER! 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Simply Spaghetti with a twist 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cheese Strata 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Ziti 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!