I love to make things with tomato sauce. And this is delicious!
- I batch tomato sauce + a sprinkle of Italian herb
- and basil
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 container frozen ravioli
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pour Ravioli into baking dish then add ravioli and mozzarella. Bake @ 350 for 15-20 minutes, until cheese on top melts.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!