I love to make things with tomato sauce. And this is delicious!
- I batch tomato sauce + a sprinkle of Italian herb, sage, parsley, and basil
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 container frozen ravioli
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pour Ravioli into baking dish then add ravioli and mozzarella. Bake @ 350 for 15-20 minutes, until cheese on top melts.
You'll also love
- Tortilla Taco Casserole 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Aunt Cheri's Salad Dressing 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange Rolls 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lasagna 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Hearty Meatloaft with Spinach and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!