- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 tbsp dried grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- orange juice enough to thin mixture to syrup
- pkg of brown and serve rolls
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix sugar, orange peel, butter, and orange juice to syrup mixture. Pour over brown & serve rolls
Bake according to brown & serve roll pkg.
You'll also love
- turky chili 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Hard Sauce 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy as 1-2-3 Cinnamon Rolls 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Zucchini and goat cheese tart 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Basic Single-Serve Pancake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Sauerkraut Rolls 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mixed salad with asparagus and... 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Orange Crèmesicle Punch 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.