Recipes with cracker crust - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cracker crust recipes
Ritz Cracker Fluff
Three Layer Dessert
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tube of Ritz Crackers
- 2 boxes of 4 serving size instant pudding
- 1 1/2 c cold milk
- 1 quart ice cream
- 12 oz cool whip or similar topping
Strawberry Yum-Yum Pie
Arrange most of sliced strawberries in crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced 1 large box vanilla pudding 1 sm box strawberry jello 2 cups water 16oz. Cool whip 1 graham cracker crust
Chicken Noodle Casserole Redone
easy to make
- 2 can cream of mushroom
- 1 big can chunk chicken
- shredded mexican queso cheese