Recipes with cracker crust - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Cracker crust recipes
Ritz Cracker Fluff
Three Layer Dessert
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tube of Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 2 boxes of 4 serving size instant pudding
- 1 1/2 c cold milk
- 1 quart ice cream, softened
- 12 oz cool whip or similar topping
Chicken Noodle Casserole Redone
easy to make
- 2 can cream of mushroom
- 1 big can chunk chicken
- shredded mexican queso cheese
Strawberry Yum-Yum Pie
Arrange most of sliced strawberries in crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced 1 large box vanilla pudding 1 sm box strawberry jello 2 cups water 16oz. Cool whip 1 graham cracker crust