Strawberry Yum-Yum Pie
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced 1 large box vanilla pudding 1 sm box strawberry jello 2 cups water 16oz. Cool whip 1 graham cracker crust
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Arrange most of sliced strawberries in crust. Set aside.
Combine pudding jello and water in a saucepan over med heat. Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
Pour mixture over strawberries. Garnish with cool whip and remaining strawberries.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!