Strawberry Yum-Yum Pie
Rate this recipe 2.3/5 (111 Votes)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced 1 large box vanilla pudding 1 sm box strawberry jello 2 cups water 16oz. Cool whip 1 graham cracker crust
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Arrange most of sliced strawberries in crust. Set aside.
Combine pudding jello and water in a saucepan over med heat. Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
Pour mixture over strawberries. Garnish with cool whip and remaining strawberries.
You'll also love
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Goop Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cottage Cheese Salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Ritz Cracker Fluff 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Casserole Redone 2.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad with Evaporated... 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vacherin Meringues 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe