Graham cracker pie crust recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Graham cracker pie crust recipes
Graham Cracker Crust 2
Melt butter until just melted
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
Graham Cracker Crust
Simple graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
Mommy's Strawberry Pie
This is made at all of our summer time cook outs and I opt for this for my birthday rather then a cake, so yummy
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint of strawberries, washed and diced into
- 1 package of strawberry gel/pie filler
- 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 carton of cool whip