Graham cracker pie crust recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Graham cracker pie crust recipes
Graham Cracker Crust 2
Melt butter until just melted
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
Graham Cracker Crust
Simple graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
Mommy's Strawberry Pie
This is made at all of our summer time cook outs and I opt for this for my birthday rather then a cake, so yummy
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint of strawberries, washed and diced into
- 1 package of strawberry gel/pie filler
- 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 carton of cool whip