Graham cracker pie crust recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Graham cracker pie crust recipes
Graham Cracker Crust
Simple graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
Graham Cracker Crust 2
Melt butter until just melted
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
Mommy's Strawberry Pie
This is made at all of our summer time cook outs and I opt for this for my birthday rather then a cake, so yummy
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint of strawberries
- washed and diced into
- 1 package of strawberry gel/pie filler
- 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 carton of cool whip