The best adult birthday party recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Adult birthday party recipes
Mommy's Strawberry Pie
This is made at all of our summer time cook outs and I opt for this for my birthday rather then a cake, so yummy
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint of strawberries, washed and diced into
- 1 package of strawberry gel/pie filler
- 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 carton of cool whip
Frozen Strawberry Dessert
Nathan's birthday cake every year!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pkg frozen strawberries, thawed (or1+ pounds fresh, chopped a bit)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
Frozen Yogurt Birthday Cake Shakes
Mix all ingredients well in mixer
- 1.5 Quarts of Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups of milk (Give or take on how thick or thin you like you shakes!)
- 5 Tbsp. of confetti box cake mix