Our best christmas cocktail party themes recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Christmas cocktail party themes recipes
Merry Christmas Punch
By Olga Klesch
Warm up with this delicious, festive punch!
- 700 ml Medium dry white wine (1 1/4 pints)
- 2 Tablespoon Cherry liqueur
- 2 Tablespoon Gin
- 2 Tablespoon Caster sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Blade mace (or 1/4 tsp ground mace)
- Cocktail cherries and lemon slices (optional)
How to make a Moscow Mule
Discover how to make a Moscow Mule like a pro!
Peppermint Eggnog Punch
By Amber M
Place ice cream in a large chilled bowl; stir until softened
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream
- 1 quart eggnog
- 1 cup rum
- 1 - 2 bottles ginger ale, chilled
- Peppermint sticks
How to make a Pina Colada
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!
Super Easy Egg Nog
This is an individual serving size of eggnog
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ teaspoon organic vanilla
- ¼-½ teaspoon stevia or xylitol, or to taste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Nutmeg to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt