Our best English eggnog recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated English eggnog recipes
Peppermint Eggnog Punch
By Amber M
Place ice cream in a large chilled bowl; stir until softened
- 1 quart peppermint ice cream
- 1 quart eggnog
- 1 cup rum
- 1 - 2 bottles ginger ale
- Peppermint sticks
Super Easy Egg Nog
This is an individual serving size of eggnog
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ teaspoon organic vanilla
- ¼-½ teaspoon stevia or xylitol
- or to taste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Nutmeg to taste
- 1 pinch sea salt
White Chocolate Egg Nog Bread
Delicious, moist, flavorful quick bread is the perfect way to diversify your holiday sweet game
- 1 1/2 cups egg nog (I've used both original and vanilla)
- 8 ounces (approx. 1 1/4 cups) white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups (187.5 grams) all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- room temperature