The most delicious eggnog recipes for this holiday season - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Eggnog recipes
Pour milk into blender to the 3/4 cup mark
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar
10 Recipes To Make With Leftover Champagne
It's not a party without bubbly! But what can you do with it once the party is over? Here are 10 sweet and savory things to make with champagne.
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Makes two loaves. This has a great taste and is not too sweet
- 4 3/4 flour
- 4 teaspoon. baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup snipped apricots
14 Champagne Cocktails That Will Be The Toast Of The Party
Looking for a way to fancy up your New Year's? Here are 14 classy cocktails that highlight Champagne in all its bubbly glory.
Mix all ingredients in blender til smooth
- 6 eggs
- 1c sugar
- 1/2 salt
- 1qt light cream
- nutmeg to taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 c rum to taste