The most delicious eggnog recipes for this holiday season - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Eggnog recipes
Pour milk into blender to the 3/4 cup mark
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar
10 Recipes To Make With Leftover Champagne
It's not a party without bubbly! But what can you do with it once the party is over? Here are 10 sweet and savory things to make with champagne.
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
Makes two loaves. This has a great taste and is not too sweet
- 4 3/4 flour
- 4 teaspoon. baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup snipped apricots
14 Champagne Cocktails That Will Be The Toast Of The Party
Looking for a way to fancy up your New Year's? Here are 14 classy cocktails that highlight Champagne in all its bubbly glory.
Mix all ingredients in blender til smooth
- 6 eggs
- 1c sugar
- 1/2 salt
- 1qt light cream
- nutmeg to taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 c rum to taste