Makes two loaves. This has a great taste and is not too sweet.
- 4 3/4 flour
- 4 teaspoon. baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup snipped apricots
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Mix your dry ingredients together. Add the wet ingredients and mix well. Add pecans and apricots.
Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Egg Nog 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cake Batter & Sprinkle Bark 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- rice Krispies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Onion-cheese cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Candy 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Bread Sticks 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Peppermint Brittle 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe