- 2 pounds white chocolate
- 30 small peppermint candy canes
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Line a large jellyroll pan with heavy-duty foil,or wax paper or parchment paper for easier breakage.
Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on medium setting for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Place candy canes in a plastic bag, or between two pieces of waxed paper. Using a mallet or rolling pin, break the candy canes into chunks. Stir peppermint into melted white chocolate. Spread evenly in pan, and chill until set, about 1 hour. Break into pieces by slamming pan on counter.
sift candy dust mix and put that into the the chocolate then put the big chunks of candy cane on top.
You'll also love
- Hummus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool and Hot Habanero Almond Ice... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Pie 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- sweet treat roll ups 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Nutella Mug Cake 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Microwave Minute Rice Pudding 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Pretzel Peanut Bark 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.