Dessert- Coconut & Sojee
- 1 Litre Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp china grass powder
- 3 tbsp Sojee
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp Elachi
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a pot add the first 5 ingredients, stir and allow it to come to a boil. Stirring occasionally.
Add in the elachi.
When it comes to a boil, remove the pot from the heat.
Allow it to cool
Add the condensed milk and cream, using a hand beater, beat the mixture until smooth.
For Chocolate version:
3-6 tsp milo/ nesquick power
100g chocolate/ peppermint crisp- grated
Add to mixture...
Garnish with grated chocolate.
Refrigerate until set
Pink rose version
1/2 tsp rose essence
Pink food coloring
Or alternatively 2-3 tbsp a rose syrup
Refrigerate until set, garnish with pink crystal sugar and rose petals.
You'll also love
- Greek Salad Dressing 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sweet Tomato Chutney 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool and Hot Habanero Almond Ice... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Tikka Masala 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Sweet Row Bread – with 65°C... 4/5 (111 Votes)
- Bakalolo (spoken not spelt) 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Rawa payasam 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Greek Style Beet Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Coconuts make us dream of the summer, the sun and the sea. With our video we show you the easiest way to crack open a coconut, and before you know it you'll be whisked away to white sand beaches!