Unbaked Chocolate Cookies
Best. Cookies. Ever.
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup nuts (walnuts or pecans)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Add butter, milk and sugar in pan and boil for 3 minutes, until it forms a round ball when dropped in a bowl of ice-cold water. Have dry ingredients ready.
Pour liquid into dry ingredients and spoon onto wax paper while hot. Cookies will harden in about 20 minutes.
For extra-fudgy cookies, be generous with the butter and cocoa.
You'll also love
- Snickerdoodle Blondies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- maple 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mayonnaise chocolate cake 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Buttermilk Cookies 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Raspberry Brownies 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Brinjal pitla 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Grandma Barbie's Gingerbread... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Amy (mom)'s sweet potato supreme 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles