Unbaked Chocolate Cookies
No-bake chocolate cookies. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup salted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup nuts (walnuts or pecans)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Add butter, milk and sugar in pan and boil for 3 minutes, until it forms a round ball when dropped in a bowl of ice-cold water. Have dry ingredients ready.
Pour liquid into dry ingredients and spoon onto wax paper while hot. Cookies will harden in about 20 minutes.
Best. Cookies. Ever.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!