Summer Cold Cake
Easy and fun to make.
- 500 ml sour cream
- 5 pck vanilla sugar
- 500 g lady fingers
- Peach halves
- cake form
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Line up bottom of cake form with lady fingers.
Mix vanilla sugar with sour cream.
Pour 1/3 of the mixture over the lady fingers.
Place peach halves over the mixture.
Repeat steps 1, 3 & 4.
Repeat step 1 & 3. Decorate with remaining fruit.
Chill in the fridge at least two hours before serving.
Try using different fruit. Strawberries, mandarins, pineapple, etc.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles